Haymaker Dog Rules!
Just a friendly reminder for you and your fuzzy friends.... so we can all be safe and happy!
Hello There! Woof Woof Bark
– All dogs MUST be on leash from the parking lot to the off-leash sign on the dog trail!
– Please keep dogs from jumping on other customers.
– All dogs must be well behaved and under voice control AT ALL TIMES.
– The Dog Trail is for dogs! Please do not use other trails with your dog.
– Please keep your dog outside. Dogs are not allowed in the building.
– Please pick up your dog’s waste and place it in a trash can. Do not leave it on the side of the trail.
– Ski Jouring will not be allowed for the remainder of the season. We apologize.
– Dog Days are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday.
– Well-behaved dogs are always welcome with a valid season or daily pass.
Thank you for doing your part to keep us all safe and happy!
All Dogs MUST be on leash from the parking lot to the off leash sign on the dog trail!
All dogs must be well behaved and under voice control AT ALL TIMES.
Please keep your dog outside. Dogs cannot be in the building.
- Haymaker Nordic Center www.nordicski.net (970) 879-9444