Hello There! Woof Woof Bark.
We have noticed an uptick in dog trail usage.
We wanted to share a quick reminder with all dog parents.
- All dogs MUST be on leash from the parking lot to the off leash sign on the dog trail!
- Please keep dogs from jumping on other customers.
- All dogs must be well behaved and under voice control AT ALL TIMES.
- The Dog Trail is for dogs! Please do not use other trails with your dog.
- Please keep your dog outside. Dogs are not allowed in the building.
- Please pick up your dogs waste and place it in a trash can.
Do not leave it on the side of the trail.
- Ski Jouring will not be allowed for the remainder of the season. We apologize.
- Dog Days are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday
- Well behaved dogs are always welcome with a valid season or daily pass.
Thank you for doing your part to keep us all safe and happy!
Should you need to report an issue caused by a dog or its owner please see a staff member immediately or email us at [email protected]