Our COVID-19 Response
Colorado's Covid numbers are spiking. We are doing everything that we can to help keep the numbers down.
Here are the current protocols that we are following:
- All Team members are encouraged to wash or sanitize hands often (Every 15 minutes)
- The building will be fogged every night.This requires the building to be empty. One has to wear a respirator and a suit in order to fog.
- We are sanitizing all high touch surfaces very frequently during the day.
- EVERYBODY must wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth while in the building.
- Group lessons will be limited to family members only.
- Instructors and Students will have to wear a mask while teaching lessons
- All rental gear will be sanitized after each use.
- Plexi Glass has been installed on the front desk
- Any team member that has traveled out of state MUST have a negative COVID test before starting work.
- Each employee will need to fill out a symptom log before starting work each day.
- If an employee is feeling sick we ask that they do not come to work
The bathroom/locker rooms will be cleaned and disinfected every 2 hours
- We no longer offer a shuttle service. Please use your lodging property or Uber
These protocols are always changing! We will keep up with anything that may change.